Learning Cards: Infection Control Principles
- Card 1 Bacterial and Viruses
- Card 2 Clinical or Household detergents
- Card 3 Hand Washing
- Card 4 Soap V’s Detergent
- Card 5 What are Germs?
- Card 6 Biological Soils
- Card 7 Disinfectants
- Card 8 Why Alkaline?
- Card 9 Surface Cleaning
- Card 10 Instrument Washing
- Card 11 Fluid Spills
- Card 12 Shapes of Bacteria
- What are Bacteria and Viruses?
- What’s the Difference between Detergents & Disinfectants?
- Why Clean When I Can Simply Sterilise My Instruments?
- Disinfectants Vs Detergents
- Instrument Cleaning for Dental Clinics
- Instrument Cleaning for Medical Clinics
- Surface Cleaning for Dental Clinics
- Surface Cleaning for Medical Clinics
- All About Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Cleaning For Infection Control
- Fact Sheet – Phenol in Aspiration Line Cleaners
- Latest Science – ISO or “Wet Wipes” Are Ineffective
- Detergents and Disinfectants Explained
- Instrument Care – Is a Neutral Detergent Important?
- What are the Australian & New Zealand Standards for Infection Control?
Infection Control Best Practice: