SAPPHIRE (AMC2130) – was Gynalux
This unique examination couch is specifically designed to suit the requirements of gynaecology, obstetrics, fertility & urology.
- The AMC 2130 has fully motorised movements of height, backrest adjustment and head end tilt. (Trendelenburg).
- The couch is supplied with either padded footrests or under knee stirrups
- Foot switch for hand free operation.
- Removable foot section to convert couch to general purpose examination table.
- High quality medical grade vinyl that complies with infection control standards.
- Stainless steel instrument tray on sliding frame.
- Australian steel
- Couch tilt: 20 degree (Trendelenburg)
- Back rest tilt 75 degree
- Width: 610mm
- Length: 1850 mm
- Height adjustment: 450mm – 1000mm
- Lifting Capacity: 200kg
- Wheels: 125mm with brakes
- Extra width
- Head/back cushion
- Paper roll holder
- Battery pack
- Bambach saddle seat-no back
- Heine Light and light holder
- Operators stool or Ergo chair
- Stainless steel model for urology