“GP” Height Adjustable Examination Couch / Treatment Chair – 3 Section
Examination Couch – Height Adjustable – 3 Section
Grey base / Balmain Navy upholstery / 710mm wide
- Three sections: 360mm with breathe hole & plug (+50 /-80°) / 560mm / 940mm (+80°).
- Overall length 1930 mm
- Electric height adjustment (45 – 95cm) with foot control
- Two leg / swing arm direct lifting system with bearings on moving parts.
- Single action retractable castors.
- Lifting capacity 200kg
- Breathe hole & plug (optional), add $75.00
- Code: 30.07121
Hospital Examination Couch – 3 Section
The 3 section Hospital Examination Couch has been developed in Australia to satisfy the requirements of the RACGP recommendations.
- As such, it is long enough and wide enough for most patients. The minimum height of just 45cm makes access for frail or disabled patients easy and the maximum height of 95cm is high enough for tallest carers to work comfortably. Accessory cot sides and gynaecological stirrups can also be fitted.
The three ergonomically sized sections allow for more flexibility in use from a simple plinth through to a chair configuration.
•The 125mm braked castors allow easy movement and 155mm clearance below the frame for patient hoist access.
- The height and head rest and long section are electrically adjusted using a hand control.