“GP” Examination Couch – Height Adjustable, Designed for General Practice – 2 Section
The “GP” Exam Couch – (electric height and manual backrest). This model is a versatile examination couch.
Grey base / Balmain Navy upholstery / 710mm wide
- Overall length 1930mm / backrest section 680mm [0/+80°]
- Electric height adjustment [45 – 95cm] with foot control
- Two leg / swing arm direct lifting system with bearings on moving parts
- Single action retractable castors
- Lifting capacity 200 kg
- Code: 20.07121
- Code: 20.07121.G2 – with gas strut backrest
Grey Base / Balmain Navy upholstery. Condor brand medical grade heavy-duty vinyl fabric, delivers excellent strength and wear characteristics.
Formulated to inhibit hardening and breakdown of the surface due to perspiration and oils; fire retardant; sanitized; stain resistant. Manual back rest. Breathing Hole and Plug is a factory fitted option for additional $75.00. TGA approved ARTG No.123573.
“Hospital” Examination Couch – 2 Section
- The Hospital Examination Couch has been developed in Australia to satisfy the requirements of the RACGP recommendations.
- As such, it is long enough and wide enough for most patients. The minimum height of just 45cm makes access for frail or disabled patients easy and the maximum height of 95cm is high enough for tallest carers to work comfortably. Accessory cot sides and gynaecological stirrups can also be fitted.
- The 125mm braked castors allow easy movement and 155mm clearance below the frame for patient hoist access.
- The height and backrest are electrically adjusted using a hand control.