Spirobank 2 Smart with Bluetooth Smart for I-Pad with 10 Disposable Turbines – MIR911028D10
Spirobank 2 features careful design and user-friendly technology, making it the new standard in the field of portable spirometry. Functions quickly and intuitively with an icon-based navigation menu. FVC and VC tests with main parameters always activated.
- Fast and intuitive to operate with an icon-based navigation menu
- Backlit, high-resolution display
- On screen results and curves preview for immediate data analysis
- Estimated Lung Age (ELA) test to assess the benefits from smoking cessation
- Traffic lights for immediate test interpretation
- Rechargeable, long-life battery (~ 40 hours continuous operation)
- Real-time tests via USB & Bluetooth Smart
- Memory up to 10,000 tests
- Spirometry test with over 45 selectable parameters including PRE and POST test when connected to PC via USB
- The tests are analyzed directly on the display without having to connect to a computer.
FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC%, PEF, FEF25–75. (Over 45 when connected to PC via USB)
Available with both DISPOSABLE or REUSABLE turbine flowmeter.
Pediatric Incentive Animations
The use of a system patented by MIR allows you to view an “incentivator” directly on the screen, which is helpful to improve patient compliance during a Spirometry test. This feature is especially useful in outpatients’ primary care.
iSpirometry® and iOximetr® App
iOS based App for Real Time Spirometry and Oximetry test on your iPad/iPad Mini with free online updates.
This innovative, easy to use, and powerful App includes data transfer to a Cloud System for backup or second opinion facility.
The App is provided on request with the Smart version of Spirobank II®, which is the MIR device that comes with embedded Low Energy Bluetooth®.
Spirobank II® Smart is a new powerful revolutionary product that attracts the market’s interest and ‘inspires’ the continuous development of new Apps in addition to those already available.
%SpO2 and Pulse Rate (Min, Max, Average).
Spirobank II® Smart can be also connected to the PC via USB using WinspiroPRO PC Software®. Please refer to the attached tables below.
Upon request, MIR offers customizable protocols to allow third party developers to run their own App and provides ad-hoc tools in order to facilitate and empower systems integrators engaged in Health Care and Clinical Trials projects.
Sharing our know-how worldwide
The proven quality of our medical devices has been internationally recognized.
Please ask one of our sales representatives
For more information on customizable protocols and Apps available on request for special projects and Clinical Trials.