Spirobank 2 Basic USB With 10 Disposable Turbines – MIR911021B10
Spirobank II® features careful design and user-friendly technology, making it the new standard in the field of portable spirometry.Functions quickly and intuitively with an icon-based navigation menu. FVC and VC tests with main parameters always activated.
- Fast and intuitive to operate with an icon-based navigation menu
- Backlit, high-resolution display
- On screen results and curves preview for immediate data analysis
- Ideal for family doctors, primary care, occupational medicine, screening.
- Estimated Lung Age (ELA) test to assess the benefits from smoking cessation
- Traffic lights for immediate test interpretation
- Rechargeable, long-life battery (~ 40 hours continous operation)
- Real-time tests via USB (Bluetooth optional)
- Memory up to 10,000 tests
- The tests are analyzed directly on the display without having to connect to a computer.
Can operate both in stand-alone mode, and connected to PC via USB
FVC, FEV1, FEV1%, PEF, FEF25–75, FET, Extrap. Volume, Lung Age, VC, IVC, IC, ERV
PRE and POST Bronchodilator comparison.
Available with both DISPOSABLE or REUSABLE turbine flowmeter.
Spirometry test interpretation
Embedded Temperature sensor for BTPS conversion.
Backlit, high-resolution display with on-screen results and curves preview for immediate data assessment.
Traffic light health indicator for immediate test interpretation.
Memory up to 10.000 Spirometry tests.
Rechargeable, long-life battery.
Spirobank II Basic can be used by clinicians as well as non–respiratory professionals.
Real Time test on PC via USB
Winspiro PRO® PC software online updates, and provides Real Time Flow/Volume and Volume/Time curves with PRE/POST Bronchodilator comparison on your PC.
Paediatric Incentive for Spirometry
Bronchodilator Reversibility, Bronchial Challenge with FEV1–response curve with protocols for both Methacholine and Mannitol.
Quanjer 2012–GLI Predicted values
with LLN and Z–score
Patient Trend Charts for easy follow–up
Search engine for instant access to database.
Wide selection of communication protocols.
Paediatric Incentive Animations
The use of a system patented by MIR allows you to view an “incentivator” directly on the screen, which is helpful to improve patient compliance during a Spirometry test. This feature is especially useful in outpatients’ primary care.