Tracking Systems (Labels & Applicators)
2 Line Label Gun and Labels
Two lines … but it carries all information
The Sterintech two line label gun is reliable, easy to use and durable. The applicator is reliable for years of use, even in the busiest of Departments. Sterintech double labels for two line applicators are available with all type of sterilization indicators as well as a variety of colours. Coloured labels are used to assist FIFO systems. This permits the operator to colour code the items and personalise packs for separate Departments.
Often the combination of a double label gun label and normal tape is a more cost-effective solution than steam tapes only. Next to that they offer better readable data and prevent writing errors.
- Easy to use label applicator gun
- Label includes a Type 4 Sterilisation Indicators (Steam, FO, EtO, Plasma) – conform to ISO 11140
- Clear transition of indicator into its end-colour
- Double labels (“PiggyBack”) serve for an easy traceability and documentation
- Non-Toxic / Lead Free labels
- Latex free label materials
- Gun can be fully recycled
Sterintech two line Label Applicator Gun:
REF: 602.002.0001 Two line label gun Unit: 1 piece
Sterintech double label gun labels are standard available as follows.
Personalised labels for other label applicator systems are available on request:
REF: 602.401.9000/12 Label with Steam indicator – Type 4 (Violet – Green) Unit: 9,000 labels (12 rolls of 750)
REF: 602.401.9000/3 Label with Steam indicator – Type 4 (Violet – Green) Unit: 2,250 labels (3 rolls of 750)