HIGH QUALITY ULTRA VIOLET SANITIZING SOLUTIONS – UVC
SHIELDme™ UV uses UV-C light, which provides rapid, effective inactivation of microorganisms. When bacteria, viruses and protozoa are exposed to the germicidal wavelengths of UV-C light, they are rendered incapable of reproducing and infecting.
SHIELDme™ UV is a chemical-free process that causes no harm to the environment and leaves no residue behind. SHIELDme™ uses no-touch automated technology that eliminates the scope of human error and ensures prevention of microorganisms to replicate in any environment.
UV-C SANITIZATION FOR AIRPORT CARGO / GOODS CONVEYORS
- Shieldme UV-C sanitization has the characteristics of 99-99.9% bactericidal efficiency with bactericidal effect within 12 seconds depending upon object type and size.
- Low energy consumption, convenient & easy installation
- UV reflective device made of St. Steel for utilization rate of UV-C light up to 95%
- Motion sensors are provided for Automatic conveyor movement
- Inexpensive to use
- Ultraviolet light works quickly with high level disinfection occurs very quickly, allowing for fast treatment and turnover times of rooms, vehicle, and other spaces.
- Less maintenance costs since UV bulbs have long life spans
- Ultraviolet light does not leave residues after use and does not require additional cleanup use.
- The UV lamps has a theoretical life of up to 8000 hours if regularly serviced and maintained. Shieldme UV sterilizers provides high level sterilization to many viruses, bacteria, fungi, as well as spores.
|UVS600C-01||UV-C Sanitization for Airport Cargo / Goods Conveyors|